Dutch Peach Pie
1 hr 30 min
Price/Availability Effective Date: February 10, 2014
|1||pie shell 9” (23 cm) prepared or homemade. For homemade, follow the Perfect Flaky Pie Crust recipe.|
|2 cups||Peaches fresh or frozen. Peeled and sliced|
|1 can||Eagle Brand® Regular or Low Fat Sweetened Condensed Milk|
|0.25 cup||Brown Sugar packed|
|0.25 cup||Robin Hood® Original All Purpose Flour|
|2 tbsp||Butter cold|
|2 tbsp||Pecans chopped|
- Preheat oven to 375°F (190°C).
- Arrange peaches in pie shell.
- Whisk together eggs and sweetened condensed milk. Pour over peaches.
- Combine brown sugar and flour in a medium mixing bowl. Cut in cold butter until mixture resembles coarse crumbs. Stir in nuts. Sprinkle over pie.
- Bake in preheated oven 40 - 45 minutes or until golden brown. Cool on wire cooling rack. Serve at room temperature or chilled.
+Not available at Walmart.
++Available in select stores only.
* Estimated cost per person based on prices for ingredients listed in the recipe as of the Price/Availability Effective Date. Like products may be substituted. Prices and selection may vary by store. Certain items not available in all stores, or at Walmart. Ingredient availability confirmed as of the Price/Availability Effective Date. Seasonal items available at peak only. Check with your local store or Walmart.ca for availability.
This article is intended as general information. Always be sure to read and follow the label(s)/instruction(s) that accompany your product(s). Walmart will not be responsible for any injury or damage caused by this activity.