Easy apple-berry crumble pie
Price/Availability Effective Date: February 10, 2014
- Heat oven to 375°F.
- Lightly spray 8 or 9 inch glass pie plate with nonstick cooking spray.
- In medium bowl, combine oats, flour, brown sugar and baking soda. Add melted butter; mix well. Set aside 3/4 cup oat mixture for topping. Press remaining oat mixture firmly onto bottom and sides of pie plate.
- Bake 10 to 12 minutes or until light golden brown.
- Cool slightly on wire rack.
- Using same bowl, stir together pie filling, cranberries, lemon juice and cinnamon. Spoon filling over hot crust, spreading evenly. Sprinkle reserved oat topping evenly over filling.
- Bake 18 to 22 minutes or until topping is golden brown. Serve warm or at room temperature.
+Not available at Walmart.
++Available in select stores only.
* Estimated cost per person based on prices for ingredients listed in the recipe as of the Price/Availability Effective Date. Like products may be substituted. Prices and selection may vary by store. Certain items not available in all stores, or at Walmart. Ingredient availability confirmed as of the Price/Availability Effective Date. Seasonal items available at peak only. Check with your local store or Walmart.ca for availability.
This article is intended as general information. Always be sure to read and follow the label(s)/instruction(s) that accompany your product(s). Walmart will not be responsible for any injury or damage caused by this activity.