Fabric Friendship Bangle
- Tear nine 1” (2.5 cm) strips lengthwise from Batik print fabric bundle in the colours of your choosing: Start by making a small cut at the end, and rip remaining by hand. The fabric will rip in a straight line along the grain, creating a small fringe.
- Group pieces in three groups of three, mixing colours and textures. Tie one knot at the end of each group.
- Braid each grouping of three pieces, and knot opposite ends to secure.
- Braid three braids together, creating one large braid, this will be the base of your bracelet.
- Once braided, wrap around your wrist to measure desired length; You should be able to take the bracelet on and off while ends are together.
- Cut off knots to reduce bulk, and join bracelet ends together by overlapping fabric from each side and tying with embroidery floss. Use glue to further secure fabric ends together.
- Carefully wrap embroidery floss around where both ends meet to hide edges and glue.
This article is intended as general information. Always be sure to read and follow the label(s)/instruction(s) that accompany your product(s). Walmart will not be responsible for any injury or damage caused by this activity.