Festive Cheese Spread
Price/Availability Effective Date: February 10, 2014
|2 pkgs||Cream Cheese (250 g each)|
|0.25 cup||Unsalted butter softened|
|2 tbsp||McCormick Gourmet Freeze-Dried Chives|
|2 tbsp||Club House Parsley Flakes|
|1 tsp||Club House Garlic Plus One Step Seasoning|
|0.5 tsp||Club House Dill Weed|
|0.25 tsp||McCormick Gourmet Thyme Leaves|
|0.5||Red Bell Pepper chopped, about ½ cup|
- Beat cream cheese and butter in large bowl with electric mixer on medium speed until smooth. Add remaining ingredients except red bell pepper; beat well.
- Place piece of plastic wrap on baking sheet. Spoon cheese mixture onto plastic wrap to form a candy cane shape, log or ball. Fold up plastic wrap over cheese to encase.
- Refrigerate 4 hours or overnight or until cheese is firm.
- Unwrap cheese mixture. Place on serving plate. Smooth entire shape with spatula or knife. Garnish with red bell pepper. Serve with assorted crackers.
+Not available at Walmart.
++Available in select stores only.
* Estimated cost per person based on prices for ingredients listed in the recipe as of the Price/Availability Effective Date. Like products may be substituted. Prices and selection may vary by store. Certain items not available in all stores, or at Walmart. Ingredient availability confirmed as of the Price/Availability Effective Date. Seasonal items available at peak only. Check with your local store or Walmart.ca for availability.
This article is intended as general information. Always be sure to read and follow the label(s)/instruction(s) that accompany your product(s). Walmart will not be responsible for any injury or damage caused by this activity.