Frosty black and white pie
Price/Availability Effective Date: February 10, 2014
- Line 9 inch glass pie plate or metal pie pan with aluminum foil.
- To make crust, melt chocolate chips with vegetable shorting according to package directions.
- In large bowl, combine melted chocolate and cereal, mix until well coated. Remove 1/4 cup and spread on waxed paper, refrigerate.
- Press remaining cereal mixture onto bottom and up sides of pie plate. Refrigerate 30 minutes or until crust is firm.
- Carefully lift crust out of pie plate, peel off foil and return crust to pie plate.
- Spoon ice creams alternately into crust. Swirl together with spoon, smooth top. Crumble reserved chocolate covered cereal, sprinkle over top of pie, gently pressing into ice cream.
- Cover pie, freeze until solid, at least 3 hours.
- To serve, remove pie from freezer 15 minutes before serving. Cut into wedges.
+Not available at Walmart.
++Available in select stores only.
* Estimated cost per person based on prices for ingredients listed in the recipe as of the Price/Availability Effective Date. Like products may be substituted. Prices and selection may vary by store. Certain items not available in all stores, or at Walmart. Ingredient availability confirmed as of the Price/Availability Effective Date. Seasonal items available at peak only. Check with your local store or Walmart.ca for availability.
This article is intended as general information. Always be sure to read and follow the label(s)/instruction(s) that accompany your product(s). Walmart will not be responsible for any injury or damage caused by this activity.