Golden Potato & Herb Bake
1 hr 15 min
Price/Availability Effective Date: February 10, 2014
- Preheat oven to 425° F (220° C). Lightly brush 10 inch (25 cm) pie plate with Becel® Buttery Taste margarine*.
- Combine remaining margarine, onion, salt, basil, thyme and pepper in small bowl; set aside.
- Arrange 1/3 of the potatoes in prepared pie plate in a circular pattern. Spoon 1/3 of the margarine mixture over top, spreading out onions. Repeat layers 2 more times.
- Cover and bake 30 minutes. Uncover and bake until potatoes are tender and crispy brown around the outside edge, about 30 minutes. Let stand 10 minutes before serving. Cut into wedges.
+Not available at Walmart.
++Available in select stores only.
* Estimated cost per person based on prices for ingredients listed in the recipe as of the Price/Availability Effective Date. Like products may be substituted. Prices and selection may vary by store. Certain items not available in all stores, or at Walmart. Ingredient availability confirmed as of the Price/Availability Effective Date. Seasonal items available at peak only. Check with your local store or Walmart.ca for availability.
This article is intended as general information. Always be sure to read and follow the label(s)/instruction(s) that accompany your product(s). Walmart will not be responsible for any injury or damage caused by this activity.