Grilled pineapple sundae
Price/Availability Effective Date: February 10, 2014
2) Cut pineapple into thick ½-in. rings. Brush both sides with honey.
3) Barbecue pineapple, with lid closed, until grill marks form, about 4 min per side.
4) Transfer to a cutting board and cut into ½-in. wedges.
5) Toss pineapple with lime juice in a small bowl.
6) Scoop ice cream into bowls and top with pineapple. Garnish with mint springs.
+Not available at Walmart.
++Available in select stores only.
* Estimated cost per person based on prices for ingredients listed in the recipe as of the Price/Availability Effective Date. Like products may be substituted. Prices and selection may vary by store. Certain items not available in all stores, or at Walmart. Ingredient availability confirmed as of the Price/Availability Effective Date. Seasonal items available at peak only. Check with your local store or Walmart.ca for availability.
This article is intended as general information. Always be sure to read and follow the label(s)/instruction(s) that accompany your product(s). Walmart will not be responsible for any injury or damage caused by this activity.