Grilled Pork Chops with Summer's Peaches and Corn
Price/Availability Effective Date: February 10, 2014
- In shallow dish, whisk together oil, lime juice, ginger and garlic. Add chops, turning to coat. Let stand for 10 minutes.
- Place chops on greased grill over medium-high heat; close lid and grill, turning once, until juices run clear when pork is pierced and just a hint of pink remains inside, about 8 minutes.
- Grill peaches, cut side down, green onion and corn on greased grill over medium-high heat; close lid and grill, turning once, until lightly browned and caramelized, about 4 minutes for peaches and up to 10 minutes for corn.
- Once cool, slice peaches, cut corn into large chunks and chop green onion; transfer to large bowl. Lightly toss with lime juice and cilantro; serve with pork chops.
+Not available at Walmart.
++Available in select stores only.
* Estimated cost per person based on prices for ingredients listed in the recipe as of the Price/Availability Effective Date. Like products may be substituted. Prices and selection may vary by store. Certain items not available in all stores, or at Walmart. Ingredient availability confirmed as of the Price/Availability Effective Date. Seasonal items available at peak only. Check with your local store or Walmart.ca for availability.
This article is intended as general information. Always be sure to read and follow the label(s)/instruction(s) that accompany your product(s). Walmart will not be responsible for any injury or damage caused by this activity.