Hawaiian Honey Oatmeal Sandwich
Price/Availability Effective Date: February 10, 2014
|2 slices||Dempster’s® Whole Grains Honey & Oatmeal bread|
|4 tbsp||Kraft® Imperial Cheese spread divided|
|2 slices||smoked ham divided|
|8 slices||unsweetened golden pineapple canned (or fresh), grilled and divided|
|2 tbsp||Scallions finely sliced|
- Preheat grill pan or BBQ to medium high heat.
- Grill pineapple 1–2 minutes or until grill marks appear and slices are warmed through.
- Place two slices of Dempster’s Whole Grains Honey Oatmeal bread on a cutting board and spread each slice with cheese spread.
- Place one slice of smoked ham on each sandwich; then top with warm pineapple and top with sliced scallion.
+Not available at Walmart.
++Available in select stores only.
* Estimated cost per person based on prices for ingredients listed in the recipe as of the Price/Availability Effective Date. Like products may be substituted. Prices and selection may vary by store. Certain items not available in all stores, or at Walmart. Ingredient availability confirmed as of the Price/Availability Effective Date. Seasonal items available at peak only. Check with your local store or Walmart.ca for availability.
This article is intended as general information. Always be sure to read and follow the label(s)/instruction(s) that accompany your product(s). Walmart will not be responsible for any injury or damage caused by this activity.