Herbed Sirloin Roast & Vegetables
1 hr 45 min
1 hr 30 min
Price/Availability Effective Date: February 10, 2014
|3 tbsp||Becel® Oil|
|2||Knorr® Beef Bouillon Cube divided and crumbled|
|2 tbsp||Fresh Herbs (rosemary, thyme and/or sage), divided and chopped|
|2||Clove Garlic chopped|
|4 lbs||Sirloin tip roast|
|4 med||Carrot sliced 1-inch (2.5 cm) thick|
|1 lrg||Onion sliced|
|1 pkg||Knorr® Brown Classic Roast Gravy Mix|
- Preheat oven to 425°F (220°C). Mix 1 Tbsp. (15 mL) Becel® Oil with 1 crumbled Knorr® Beef Bouillon Cube and half the herbs and garlic in small cup. Rub over roast; place in roasting pan.
- Roast 20 minutes. Reduce oven temperature to 350°F (180°C) and roast an additional 1 hour or until meat reaches desired doneness.
- Meanwhile, about 20 minutes before roast will be done, combine remaining oil, Bouillon Cube, herbs and garlic in large bowl. Add potatoes, carrots and onion and toss to coat. Arrange on baking sheet. Roast, turning vegetables once, 30 minutes or until tender.
- When roast reaches desired doneness, remove from oven and let rest 15 minutes. Meanwhile, prepare Knorr® Brown Gravy Mix according to package directions, adding pan drippings. Serve with roast and vegetables.
+Not available at Walmart.
++Available in select stores only.
* Estimated cost per person based on prices for ingredients listed in the recipe as of the Price/Availability Effective Date. Like products may be substituted. Prices and selection may vary by store. Certain items not available in all stores, or at Walmart. Ingredient availability confirmed as of the Price/Availability Effective Date. Seasonal items available at peak only. Check with your local store or Walmart.ca for availability.
This article is intended as general information. Always be sure to read and follow the label(s)/instruction(s) that accompany your product(s). Walmart will not be responsible for any injury or damage caused by this activity.