Holiday Cranberry, Pear and Apple Crisp
Price/Availability Effective Date: February 10, 2014
|4 med||Apple peeled, cored and thinly sliced|
|4 med||Pears ripe, but firm, peeled, cored and thinly sliced|
|0.5 cup||Granulated Sugar|
|1 tsp||Ground Cinnamon|
|0.5 cup||Flour whole wheat|
|0.5 cup||Large Flake Oats|
|0.3 cup||Light Brown Sugar|
|0.3 cup||Bran Cereal wheat|
|1 tsp||Ground Ginger|
|0.5 tsp||Ground Cardamom|
|0.3 cup||Becel® Buttery Taste margarine|
- Preheat oven to 350° F (180° C).
- Combine apples, pears, cranberries, granulated sugar and cinnamon in large bowl. Turn into 10 inch (25 cm) round baking dish; set aside.
- Combine flour, oats, brown sugar, wheat bran and spices in medium bowl. Cut in Becel® Buttery Taste margarine with pastry blender or two knives until mixture is size of small peas. Sprinkle over fruit.
- Bake until fruit is tender and bubbling around edges and crumble is deep golden brown, about 40 minutes. If topping is browning too quickly, cover loosely with aluminum foil.
- *If using frozen cranberries, do not thaw.
+Not available at Walmart.
++Available in select stores only.
* Estimated cost per person based on prices for ingredients listed in the recipe as of the Price/Availability Effective Date. Like products may be substituted. Prices and selection may vary by store. Certain items not available in all stores, or at Walmart. Ingredient availability confirmed as of the Price/Availability Effective Date. Seasonal items available at peak only. Check with your local store or Walmart.ca for availability.
This article is intended as general information. Always be sure to read and follow the label(s)/instruction(s) that accompany your product(s). Walmart will not be responsible for any injury or damage caused by this activity.