Honey Mustard Salmon Packets
Price/Availability Effective Date: February 10, 2014
- Lay 2 large pieces of parchment or foil on the counter.
- Toss 1 sliced plum tomato, 1 sliced zucchini and 1/2 sliced yellow pepper with 1 minced garlic clove, 1 tbsp olive oil and 1/4 tsp salt.
- Divide between sheets.
- Lay a fillet over vegetables.
- Stir 2 tsp lime zest with 2 tsp honey, 1 tsp Dijon mustard and 1/4 tsp salt. Spread over fish.
- Fold parchment in half over the fillets. Double-fold edges to seal completely and form a packet.
- Bake packets on a baking sheet at 400F until vegetables are cooked, 20 min. Serve packets on plates with lime wedges.
+Not available at Walmart.
++Available in select stores only.
* Estimated cost per person based on prices for ingredients listed in the recipe as of the Price/Availability Effective Date. Like products may be substituted. Prices and selection may vary by store. Certain items not available in all stores, or at Walmart. Ingredient availability confirmed as of the Price/Availability Effective Date. Seasonal items available at peak only. Check with your local store or Walmart.ca for availability.
This article is intended as general information. Always be sure to read and follow the label(s)/instruction(s) that accompany your product(s). Walmart will not be responsible for any injury or damage caused by this activity.