Hot and Spicy BBQ Wings
Price/Availability Effective Date: February 10, 2014
- Heat barbecue to medium-high heat.
- Season chicken with garlic powder.
- Grill 15 min., turning occasionally. Brush lightly with some of the barbecue sauce. Continue grilling 4 to 5 min. or until chicken is done, turning and brushing frequently with remaining barbecue sauce.
- Place chicken on platter; top with onions.
Serve with cut-up fresh veggie dippers, and Kraft Crumbled Blue Cheese Dressing or Kraft Rancher's Choice Dressing.
+Not available at Walmart.
++Available in select stores only.
* Estimated cost per person based on prices for ingredients listed in the recipe as of the Price/Availability Effective Date. Like products may be substituted. Prices and selection may vary by store. Certain items not available in all stores, or at Walmart. Ingredient availability confirmed as of the Price/Availability Effective Date. Seasonal items available at peak only. Check with your local store or Walmart.ca for availability.
This article is intended as general information. Always be sure to read and follow the label(s)/instruction(s) that accompany your product(s). Walmart will not be responsible for any injury or damage caused by this activity.