Leftover Turkey Casserole
Price/Availability Effective Date: February 10, 2014
|4 cups||Stuffing leftover and prepared|
|4 cups||Turkey breast coarsely chopped leftover cooked boneless, skinless, (about 1 lb./500 g)|
|0.75 cup||Hellmann's® Half the Fat mayonnaise-type dressing|
|0.25 cup||Sauce whole berry cranberry|
|2 cups||Potatoes leftover and mashed|
|1.5 cups||Mozzarella Cheese shredded low fat|
- Preheat oven to 375°F (190°C). Spray a 20 cm baking dish with non-stick cooking spray. Spoon in 500mL stuffing, then top with turkey.
- Combine 50 mL Hellmann's® 1/2 the Fat mayonnaise-type dressing with cranberry sauce; evenly spread over turkey.
- Combine remaining 125 mL mayonnaise-type dressing, potatoes and cheese in large bowl. Evenly spread on turkey, then top with remaining 500 mL stuffing.
- Bake 40 minutes or until heated through. Let stand 10 minutes before serving. Garnish, if desired, with dried cranberries.
+Not available at Walmart.
++Available in select stores only.
* Estimated cost per person based on prices for ingredients listed in the recipe as of the Price/Availability Effective Date. Like products may be substituted. Prices and selection may vary by store. Certain items not available in all stores, or at Walmart. Ingredient availability confirmed as of the Price/Availability Effective Date. Seasonal items available at peak only. Check with your local store or Walmart.ca for availability.
This article is intended as general information. Always be sure to read and follow the label(s)/instruction(s) that accompany your product(s). Walmart will not be responsible for any injury or damage caused by this activity.