Loaded Morning Glory Muffins
Price/Availability Effective Date: February 10, 2014
|3 cups||Great Value Bran Muffin Mix|
|2 tsp||Great Value Cinnamon|
|1||Great Value Unsweetened Apple Peach Snack 113 g serving|
|1||Great Value Large Egg well beaten|
|0.25 cup||Great Value Dried Cranberries|
|0.25 cup||Great Value Sliced Almonds|
|0.25 cup||Great Value Sweetened Shredded Coconut|
|2 tbsp||Great Value Salted & Shelled Sunflower Seeds|
- Preheat oven to 425°F (220°C). Spray a 12-cup muffin pan with non-stick canola oil cooking spray or line with paper liners.
- In a large bowl combine muffin mix and cinnamon. Add applesauce, water and egg. Mix just until combined.
- Add remaining ingredients; fold through until evenly distributed. Let rest 5 minutes.
- Evenly divide batter between prepared muffin cups. Garnish tops with more sliced almonds and sunflower seeds if desired.
- Bake in center of oven for 18-22 minutes. Cool completely before removing from the pan.
- After cooled, wrap each muffin individually and freeze. Just unwrap and microwave on high for 15-20 seconds for a quick and easy breakfast on the go.
- To make these nut free, simply remove the sliced almonds and replace with an additional 2 Tbsp (30 mL) sunflower seeds.
+Not available at Walmart.
++Available in select stores only.
* Estimated cost per person based on prices for ingredients listed in the recipe as of the Price/Availability Effective Date. Like products may be substituted. Prices and selection may vary by store. Certain items not available in all stores, or at Walmart. Ingredient availability confirmed as of the Price/Availability Effective Date. Seasonal items available at peak only. Check with your local store or Walmart.ca for availability.
This article is intended as general information. Always be sure to read and follow the label(s)/instruction(s) that accompany your product(s). Walmart will not be responsible for any injury or damage caused by this activity.