Maple Bacon Scallop Bites
Price/Availability Effective Date: February 10, 2014
- Preheat oven to 425°F (220°C). Cook bacon in large nonstick skillet over medium heat until cooked but not too crisp. Remove to paper towel lined plate.
- Cook scallops in same skillet in batches, over medium-high heat, turning once, until deep golden, about 4 minutes. Remove; let cool slightly, then cut in 1/2. Cut bacon crosswise into thirds.
- Place scallops in shallow 2-quart (2 L) baking dish, cut sides down. Place one piece bacon on top of each scallop and secure with toothpick.
- To make sauce, whisk water and Knorr® Demi-Glace Classic Roast Gravy Mix in same skillet and cook 1 minute over medium-high heat. Stir in syrup and cook 1 minute or until slightly thickened. Pour sauce over scallops.
- Bake 10 minutes or until scallops are just cooked through and sauce is bubbling.
+Not available at Walmart.
++Available in select stores only.
* Estimated cost per person based on prices for ingredients listed in the recipe as of the Price/Availability Effective Date. Like products may be substituted. Prices and selection may vary by store. Certain items not available in all stores, or at Walmart. Ingredient availability confirmed as of the Price/Availability Effective Date. Seasonal items available at peak only. Check with your local store or Walmart.ca for availability.
This article is intended as general information. Always be sure to read and follow the label(s)/instruction(s) that accompany your product(s). Walmart will not be responsible for any injury or damage caused by this activity.