Mega Brownie Frozen Dessert Sandwiches
Price/Availability Effective Date: February 10, 2014
|1 pkg||Brownie Mix|
|1 container||Breyers® Classic Vanilla|
|1 cup||Rainbow Sprinkles|
- Preheat oven to 350°F (180° C). Lightly spray (40 x 25-cm) jelly-roll pan with no-stick cooking spray, then line with parchment paper or aluminum foil and spray paper; set aside.
- Prepare brownie mix according to package directions; pour into prepared pan. Bake 17 minutes or until center is firm to the touch. On wire rack, cool completely.
- Run metal spatula around edges of brownie to loosen and invert onto cutting board; remove parchment paper. Cut brownie crosswise into 8 slices, then lengthwise into 4 slices. Freeze 30 minutes.
- Cut carton from Breyers® Classic Vanilla with scissors and arrange on its side. Cut lengthwise into 4 slices, then cut each slice into 8 slices. Sandwich Breyers® Classic Vanilla slice between 2 brownies. Roll edges in sprinkles and freeze until ready to serve.
+Not available at Walmart.
++Available in select stores only.
* Estimated cost per person based on prices for ingredients listed in the recipe as of the Price/Availability Effective Date. Like products may be substituted. Prices and selection may vary by store. Certain items not available in all stores, or at Walmart. Ingredient availability confirmed as of the Price/Availability Effective Date. Seasonal items available at peak only. Check with your local store or Walmart.ca for availability.
This article is intended as general information. Always be sure to read and follow the label(s)/instruction(s) that accompany your product(s). Walmart will not be responsible for any injury or damage caused by this activity.