Mozzarella-Basil Chicken with Roasted Tomatoes
Price/Availability Effective Date: February 10, 2014
|1 lb||Chicken breasts, skinless, boneless 4 small boneless skinless chicken breasts|
|12 lrg||Fresh Basil large fresh basil leaves, divided|
|60 g||Cracker Barrel Part-Skim Mozzarella Cheese cut into 4 slices|
|4 lrg||Sun-dried tomatoes 4 large oil-packed sun-dried tomatoes, drained|
|0.25 cup||KRAFT Extra Virgin Olive Oil Aged Balsamic Vinaigrette Dressing divided|
|2.25 cups||Grape Tomatoes halved|
- Heat oven to 400ºF.
- Make cut in one long side of each chicken breast, being careful to not cut through to opposite side. Fill each pocket with 2 basil leaves and 1 each cheese slice and sun-dried tomato.
- Place chicken on one side of rimmed baking sheet sprayed with cooking spray; add tomatoes to other side of baking sheet. Brush chicken evenly with 1 Tbsp. dressing.
- Bake 30 min. or until chicken is done (170ºF).
- Cut remaining basil leaves into thin slices. Top tomatoes with basil and remaining dressing; toss lightly. Serve chicken topped with tomato mixture.
Serve with hot cooked long-grain brown rice.
+Not available at Walmart.
++Available in select stores only.
* Estimated cost per person based on prices for ingredients listed in the recipe as of the Price/Availability Effective Date. Like products may be substituted. Prices and selection may vary by store. Certain items not available in all stores, or at Walmart. Ingredient availability confirmed as of the Price/Availability Effective Date. Seasonal items available at peak only. Check with your local store or Walmart.ca for availability.
This article is intended as general information. Always be sure to read and follow the label(s)/instruction(s) that accompany your product(s). Walmart will not be responsible for any injury or damage caused by this activity.