My Bug Pals
- Paint the wooden dowel and the doll pin and let dry.
- Using the chenille stem, bend into loops to create the wings. Either glue them onto the painted doll pin body or twist around to secure on. Add glue to secure into place.
- Create the antenna by twisting another chenille stem onto the doll pin body just behind the head. Curl up the ends.
Tip: Twist the chenille around a pencil to create a curl.
- Glue on the jiggly eyes and let dry.
- Glue on the pom-poms and let dry.
- Glue the dowel to the bottom of the body and let dry.
This article is intended as general information. Always be sure to read and follow the label(s)/instruction(s) that accompany your product(s). Walmart will not be responsible for any injury or damage caused by this activity.