Onion Plus Stuffing
Price/Availability Effective Date: February 10, 2014
|3 tbsp||Unsalted butter|
|0.5 lb||Sausage meat (casing removed)|
|1 cup||Celery diced|
|1 cup||Butternut squash diced|
|1 cup||Mushrooms diced|
|5 tbsp||Club House Onion Plus One Step Seasoning|
|0.5 tsp||Club House Poultry Seasoning|
|4 cups||Baguette diced ½-in (2 cm)|
|0.25 cup||Kitchen Basics No Salt Added Chicken Cooking Stock|
- In large skillet, over medium heat, add butter, sausage meat and sauté for 1 minute.
- Add all vegetables and cook for 2 minutes. Add seasonings and cook for another 1 minute. Cool and reserve.
- In a large bowl, combine prepared mixture with diced bread, egg and stock; mix well.
- Transfer mixture to 9-in x 13-in (22 x 33 cm) ovenproof baking dish. Cover with foil and bake at 375°F (190°C) for 30 minutes.
Stuff your favorite poultry item and bake according to cooking instructions.
+Not available at Walmart.
++Available in select stores only.
* Estimated cost per person based on prices for ingredients listed in the recipe as of the Price/Availability Effective Date. Like products may be substituted. Prices and selection may vary by store. Certain items not available in all stores, or at Walmart. Ingredient availability confirmed as of the Price/Availability Effective Date. Seasonal items available at peak only. Check with your local store or Walmart.ca for availability.
This article is intended as general information. Always be sure to read and follow the label(s)/instruction(s) that accompany your product(s). Walmart will not be responsible for any injury or damage caused by this activity.