Orange cranberry oatmeal
Price/Availability Effective Date: February 10, 2014
|2 cups||Tropicana Pure Premium Homestyle Orange Juice|
|0.13 tsp||Ground Cinnamon|
|2 cups||Large Flake Quaker Oats or Quick Quaker Oats (uncooked)|
|0.5 cup||Dried Cranberries|
|1 cup||Low Fat Vanilla Yogurt or fat free|
|0.25 cup||Toasted Walnuts chopped|
|Dried Cranberries Additional (optional)|
- In medium saucepan, bring orange juice, water, salt and cinnamon to a gentle boil. Stir in oats and cranberries.
- Return to a boil, reduce heat to medium. Cook 1 minute for quick oats, 5 minutes for large flake oats or until most of liquid is absorbed, stirring occasionally. Let stand until desired consistency.
- Spoon oatmeal into four cereal bowls. Top each serving with 1/4 cup yogurt, 1 tablespoon walnuts and, if desired, additional cranberries.
- In 3 quart microwaveable bowl, combine all ingredients except yogurt and nuts. Microwave on HIGH 4 to 6 minutes for quick oats and 7 to 9 minutes for large flake oats or until most of the liquid is absorbed.
- Let stand until desired consistency.
- Top each serving with yogurt, walnuts and, if desired, additional cranberries.
+Not available at Walmart.
++Available in select stores only.
* Estimated cost per person based on prices for ingredients listed in the recipe as of the Price/Availability Effective Date. Like products may be substituted. Prices and selection may vary by store. Certain items not available in all stores, or at Walmart. Ingredient availability confirmed as of the Price/Availability Effective Date. Seasonal items available at peak only. Check with your local store or Walmart.ca for availability.
This article is intended as general information. Always be sure to read and follow the label(s)/instruction(s) that accompany your product(s). Walmart will not be responsible for any injury or damage caused by this activity.