Peaches & Cream Corn Casserole
1 hr 20 min
1 hr 15 min
Price/Availability Effective Date: February 10, 2014
|1 can||Great Value Whole Kernel Peaches & Cream Corn drained|
|1 can||Great Value Cream Style Corn|
|0.25 cup||Great Value All Purpose White Flour|
|0.25 cup||Great Value Unsalted Butter melted|
|1 cup||1% milk|
|2||Great Value Large Egg well beaten|
|0.5 tsp||Great Value Seasoning Salt|
|0.25 tsp||Great Value Baking Powder|
|0.25 tsp||Great Value Cayenne Pepper|
- Preheat oven to 350°F (175°C). Spray a 9 x 9” (22 x 22 cm) baking dish with canola oil cooking spray.
- In large bowl mix together corn kernels, cream style corn, flour and butter until no lumps of flour remain. Stir through remaining ingredients until thoroughly combined. Transfer to prepared baking dish.
- Bake in center of oven for 60-75 minutes or until lightly browned and set in the center. Cool 5 minutes before serving.
- Yields 6 servings
- Bring this casserole to a whole new level by adding ½ cup (125 mL) grated old cheddar cheese and chopped jalapenos to suit your taste.
+Not available at Walmart.
++Available in select stores only.
* Estimated cost per person based on prices for ingredients listed in the recipe as of the Price/Availability Effective Date. Like products may be substituted. Prices and selection may vary by store. Certain items not available in all stores, or at Walmart. Ingredient availability confirmed as of the Price/Availability Effective Date. Seasonal items available at peak only. Check with your local store or Walmart.ca for availability.
This article is intended as general information. Always be sure to read and follow the label(s)/instruction(s) that accompany your product(s). Walmart will not be responsible for any injury or damage caused by this activity.