Peanut butter cup cookies
Price/Availability Effective Date: February 10, 2014
|1.5 cups||Brown Sugar firmly packed|
|0.5 lb||Butter or margarine, softened (2 sticks)|
|0.75 cup||Peanut Butter (not reduced fat)|
|1.5 cups||All Purpose Flour|
|0.33 cup||Cocoa Powder|
|1 tsp||Baking Soda|
|0.25 tsp||Salt (optional)|
|2 cups||Large Flake Quaker Oats or Quick Quaker Oats (uncooked)|
|9 ozs||Miniature peanut butter cup candies unwrapped, cut into halves or quarters (about 35 candies)|
- Heat oven to 350°F.
- In large bowl, beat sugar, margarine and peanut butter until creamy. Add eggs and vanilla; beat well. Add combined flour, cocoa, baking soda and salt; mix well. Add oats and candy; mix well.
- Drop dough by level 1/4 cup portions 3 inches apart onto ungreased cookie sheets.
- Bake 12 to 14 minutes or until cookies are slightly firm to the touch. (Do not overbake.)
- Cool 1 minute on cookie sheets; remove to wire rack. Cool completely. Store tightly covered.
+Not available at Walmart.
++Available in select stores only.
* Estimated cost per person based on prices for ingredients listed in the recipe as of the Price/Availability Effective Date. Like products may be substituted. Prices and selection may vary by store. Certain items not available in all stores, or at Walmart. Ingredient availability confirmed as of the Price/Availability Effective Date. Seasonal items available at peak only. Check with your local store or Walmart.ca for availability.
This article is intended as general information. Always be sure to read and follow the label(s)/instruction(s) that accompany your product(s). Walmart will not be responsible for any injury or damage caused by this activity.