Peanut Butter-Oatmeal Chocolate Chunk Cookies
Price/Availability Effective Date: February 10, 2014
- Heat oven to 350ºF.
- Beat peanut butter and butter in large bowl with mixer until creamy. Add sugars; beat until light and fluffy. Blend in eggs and vanilla.
- Mix oats, flour and baking soda. Add to peanut butter mixture; beat until blended. Stir in chocolate.
- Drop teaspoonfuls of dough, 1 inch apart, onto baking sheets.
- Bake 10 to 12 min. or just until centres are set. Cool on baking sheets 3 min. Remove to wire racks; cool completely.
+Not available at Walmart.
++Available in select stores only.
* Estimated cost per person based on prices for ingredients listed in the recipe as of the Price/Availability Effective Date. Like products may be substituted. Prices and selection may vary by store. Certain items not available in all stores, or at Walmart. Ingredient availability confirmed as of the Price/Availability Effective Date. Seasonal items available at peak only. Check with your local store or Walmart.ca for availability.
This article is intended as general information. Always be sure to read and follow the label(s)/instruction(s) that accompany your product(s). Walmart will not be responsible for any injury or damage caused by this activity.