Perfect Grilled Bruschetta Salmon
Price/Availability Effective Date: February 10, 2014
|0.5||Sweet onion small, thinly sliced|
|1 clove||Garlic minced|
|0.25 cup||KRAFT 100% Parmesan Grated Cheese|
|0.25 cup||KRAFT Extra Virgin Olive Oil Sun-Dried Tomato Dressing|
|675 g||Salmon Fillet skin on|
- Combine first 4 ingredients with 3 Tbsp. dressing. Spray large sheet heavy-duty foil with cooking spray.
- Place foil on barbecue grate. Top with fish, flesh side down.
- Grill 5 min.; turn fish. Brush with remaining dressing.
- Top with tomato mixture. Grill 18 to 20 min. or until fish flakes easily with fork; top with basil.
If you don't have heavy-duty foil, you can use a double layer of regular foil instead. Or, grill the fish on a greased clean barbecue grate instead of on the foil-covered grate.
+Not available at Walmart.
++Available in select stores only.
* Estimated cost per person based on prices for ingredients listed in the recipe as of the Price/Availability Effective Date. Like products may be substituted. Prices and selection may vary by store. Certain items not available in all stores, or at Walmart. Ingredient availability confirmed as of the Price/Availability Effective Date. Seasonal items available at peak only. Check with your local store or Walmart.ca for availability.
This article is intended as general information. Always be sure to read and follow the label(s)/instruction(s) that accompany your product(s). Walmart will not be responsible for any injury or damage caused by this activity.