Pumpkin Ice Cream Cake
5 hr 48 min
Price/Availability Effective Date: February 10, 2014
- Preheat the oven to 350° F (180° C).
- Toss the crumbs with the margarine and cinnamon until combined.
- Press 250 mL of the mixture into a 20 cm springform pan.
- Spread the remaining crumbs in an even layer on a foil-lined baking sheet.
- Bake both the crust and extra crumbs for 8 minutes. Cool and crumble the loose crumbs; set aside.
- Scoop out half of Breyers® Creamery Style™ Natural Vanilla Ice Creamand let soften at room temperature for 10 minutes.
- Blend the softened ice cream with the pumpkin and rum until well combined and spread evenly over the crust; freeze for 1 hour.
- Soften the remaining ice cream for 10 minutes; stir until it reaches the consistency of softened cream cheese.
- Spread evenly over the pumpkin layer and sprinkle evenly with the reserved crumbs.
- Cover tightly and freeze for at least 4 hours or until firm. (Dessert can be held in the freezer for up to 3 days, tightly wrapped.)
- Transfer to the refrigerator for 10 minutes before serving.
- Dip a serrated knife in hot water and then wipe dry to make slicing easier.
+Not available at Walmart.
++Available in select stores only.
* Estimated cost per person based on prices for ingredients listed in the recipe as of the Price/Availability Effective Date. Like products may be substituted. Prices and selection may vary by store. Certain items not available in all stores, or at Walmart. Ingredient availability confirmed as of the Price/Availability Effective Date. Seasonal items available at peak only. Check with your local store or Walmart.ca for availability.
This article is intended as general information. Always be sure to read and follow the label(s)/instruction(s) that accompany your product(s). Walmart will not be responsible for any injury or damage caused by this activity.