Roasted Salmon with Potatoes and Kale
Price/Availability Effective Date: February 10, 2014
- Preheat oven to 425°F (220°C). Line rimmed baking sheet with foil; lightly brush with Becel® Oil.
- Crumble Knorr® Chicken Bouillon Cube into small bowl. Add 1 Tbsp (15 mL) oil and mix with fork until combined. Mix in remaining 3 Tbsp (45 mL) oil; set aside.
- Toss potatoes with 2 Tbsp (30 mL) bouillon mixture in large bowl. Place on one side of prepared baking sheet. Roast 10 minutes.
- Toss kale with 1 Tbsp (15 mL) bouillon mixture in large bowl. Place on other side of baking sheet; stir potatoes. Roast 5 minutes.
- Brush salmon with remaining bouillon mixture and season, if desired, with ground black pepper. Place on top of kale. Roast 10 minutes or until fish flakes with a fork and vegetables are tender.
+Not available at Walmart.
++Available in select stores only.
* Estimated cost per person based on prices for ingredients listed in the recipe as of the Price/Availability Effective Date. Like products may be substituted. Prices and selection may vary by store. Certain items not available in all stores, or at Walmart. Ingredient availability confirmed as of the Price/Availability Effective Date. Seasonal items available at peak only. Check with your local store or Walmart.ca for availability.
This article is intended as general information. Always be sure to read and follow the label(s)/instruction(s) that accompany your product(s). Walmart will not be responsible for any injury or damage caused by this activity.