Roasted Sweet Potato Salad
Price/Availability Effective Date: February 10, 2014
|2 lbs||Sweet potatoes 1 Kg, peeled and cut into 1/2-inch / 1 1/2 cm cubes|
|0.75 cup||Hellmann’s® with Olive Oil ½ the Fat mayonnaise-type dressing 175 mL|
|1||Granny Smith Apples Cored and cut into 1/4-inch/1 cm chunks|
|0.5 cup||Dried Cranberries 125 mL|
- Preheat oven to 400°F (200°C).
- Toss potatoes with 2 tablespoons (30 mL) Hellmann’s® with Olive Oil ½ the Fat mayonnaise-type dressing in medium bowl. Arrange potatoes in single layer on baking sheet.
- Bake, stirring once, 30 minutes or until potatoes are tender; cool completely.
- Combine potatoes, apple, cranberries and remaining Mayonnaise in large bowl; toss to coat. Chill, if desired.
+Not available at Walmart.
++Available in select stores only.
* Estimated cost per person based on prices for ingredients listed in the recipe as of the Price/Availability Effective Date. Like products may be substituted. Prices and selection may vary by store. Certain items not available in all stores, or at Walmart. Ingredient availability confirmed as of the Price/Availability Effective Date. Seasonal items available at peak only. Check with your local store or Walmart.ca for availability.
This article is intended as general information. Always be sure to read and follow the label(s)/instruction(s) that accompany your product(s). Walmart will not be responsible for any injury or damage caused by this activity.