Roasted Vegetable Soup
Price/Availability Effective Date: February 10, 2014
|1.5 cups||Carrot finely chopped|
|1 med||Potatoes baking, finely chopped|
|0.75 cup||Stalk Celery finely chopped|
|0.75 cup||Onion finely chopped|
|1||Clove Garlic halved|
|1 tbsp||Becel® Vegan margarine melted|
|1.5 cups||Reduced sodium vegetable broth fate free, heated to boiling|
|0.25 cup||Fresh Basil loosely packed or 1 tsp (5 mL) dried basil, thinly sliced|
|2 tbsp||Parmesan cheese grated|
|1 Pinch||Ground Black Pepper|
- Preheat oven to 400° F (205° C).
- Arrange carrots, potato, celery, onion and garlic in small shallow roasting pan; drizzle with melted Becel® Vegan margarine.
- Roast, stirring once, until vegetables are tender and just starting to brown, about 25 minutes.
- Process heated broth, basil and roasted vegetables in blender until coarsely blended; thin with water to desired consistency. Stir in cheese and black pepper.
+Not available at Walmart.
++Available in select stores only.
* Estimated cost per person based on prices for ingredients listed in the recipe as of the Price/Availability Effective Date. Like products may be substituted. Prices and selection may vary by store. Certain items not available in all stores, or at Walmart. Ingredient availability confirmed as of the Price/Availability Effective Date. Seasonal items available at peak only. Check with your local store or Walmart.ca for availability.
This article is intended as general information. Always be sure to read and follow the label(s)/instruction(s) that accompany your product(s). Walmart will not be responsible for any injury or damage caused by this activity.