Roger Mooking’s Crispy Chicken Lollies
Price/Availability Effective Date: February 10, 2014
- Preheat a wide frying pan to medium heat.
- Combine the ground chicken, onion, VH® Soya Sauce and cilantro. Mix well and form 16 1-inch (2.5 cm) balls.
- Place the oil in the frying pan then add the meatballs and brown them on all sides until cooked through, about 15 minutes. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Remove the cooked meatballs and place them in a bowl with VH® Plum Sauce, toss to coat.
- Add puffed rice to a separate bowl. Skewer each meatball and dip into puffed rice to coat. Serve warm.
+Not available at Walmart.
++Available in select stores only.
* Estimated cost per person based on prices for ingredients listed in the recipe as of the Price/Availability Effective Date. Like products may be substituted. Prices and selection may vary by store. Certain items not available in all stores, or at Walmart. Ingredient availability confirmed as of the Price/Availability Effective Date. Seasonal items available at peak only. Check with your local store or Walmart.ca for availability.
This article is intended as general information. Always be sure to read and follow the label(s)/instruction(s) that accompany your product(s). Walmart will not be responsible for any injury or damage caused by this activity.