Roger Mooking’s Grilled Salmon & Pineapple Salad
Price/Availability Effective Date: February 10, 2014
- Preheat a grill to medium-high heat. Season salmon with salt and pepper; place on a piece of aluminum foil. Transfer salmon to grill. Cook until opaque throughout, 7 to 10 minutes. Remove from grill; keep warm.
3. In a large bowl whisk together VH® Pineapple Cooking Sauce, olive oil and lime juice. Add cooked pineapple; toss until well coated.
4. Slice avocado; add to bowl along with radish, tossing gently.
5. Plate salmon and pineapple salad. Garnish with torn mint and pepper.
For added flavour try sprinkling 1/2 cup (125 mL) unsweetened coconut, toasted over the entire dish.
+Not available at Walmart.
++Available in select stores only.
* Estimated cost per person based on prices for ingredients listed in the recipe as of the Price/Availability Effective Date. Like products may be substituted. Prices and selection may vary by store. Certain items not available in all stores, or at Walmart. Ingredient availability confirmed as of the Price/Availability Effective Date. Seasonal items available at peak only. Check with your local store or Walmart.ca for availability.
This article is intended as general information. Always be sure to read and follow the label(s)/instruction(s) that accompany your product(s). Walmart will not be responsible for any injury or damage caused by this activity.