Salty & Sweet Chocolate Nut Clusters
Price/Availability Effective Date: February 10, 2014
- Separate the mini baking cups; transfer them to a sturdy baking tray.
- In a microwave safe bowl, melt the chocolate chips on high for 30 seconds; leave in the microwave for 30 seconds before opening the door. Remove and stir well. Repeat this process 1-2 more times or until chocolate is completely melted and smooth. Transfer melted chocolate chips to a zipper storage bag and snip off a small piece of one corner.
- Squeeze approximately ½ tsp (2 mL) melted chocolate into the bottom of each baking cup. Evenly divide the nuts between them. Drizzle the remaining chocolate over the nuts, making sure all are covered. Sprinkle with kosher salt.
- Allow chocolate to set at cool room temperature or chill in the fridge for one hour. Store in an airtight container for 3-5 days.
+Not available at Walmart.
++Available in select stores only.
* Estimated cost per person based on prices for ingredients listed in the recipe as of the Price/Availability Effective Date. Like products may be substituted. Prices and selection may vary by store. Certain items not available in all stores, or at Walmart. Ingredient availability confirmed as of the Price/Availability Effective Date. Seasonal items available at peak only. Check with your local store or Walmart.ca for availability.
This article is intended as general information. Always be sure to read and follow the label(s)/instruction(s) that accompany your product(s). Walmart will not be responsible for any injury or damage caused by this activity.