Spiced Chocolate-Swirled Pumpkin Cheesecake
6 hr 15 min
Price/Availability Effective Date: February 10, 2014
|1.25 cups||Graham Cracker Crumbs|
|3 tbsp||Butter melted|
|4 pkgs||Philadelphia Brick Cream Cheese|
|1 can||Pumpkin 398 mL|
|2 ozs||Baker's Semi-Sweet Chocolate|
|0.25 tsp||Cayenne pepper|
|1 tbsp||Pumpkin pie spice|
|1 cup||Cool Whip Whipped Topping|
- Heat oven to 325°F.
- Mix graham crumbs, 3 Tbsp. sugar and butter; press onto bottom and 1 inch up side of 9-inch springform pan. Bake 10 min.
- Meanwhile, beat cream cheese, vanilla and remaining sugar in large bowl with mixer until blended. Add pumpkin; mix well. Add eggs, 1 at a time, mixing on low speed after each just until blended. Measure 2 cups batter into separate bowl. Add chocolate and cayenne; mix well. Add pumpkin spice to remaining batter; mix well.
- Pour half the pumpkin batter into crust; cover with half the chocolate batter. Repeat layers; swirl gently with knife.
- Bake 1 hour 20 min. or until centre is almost set. Run knife around rim of pan to loosen cake; cool before removing rim. Refrigerate cheesecake 4 hours.
- Microwave caramels and water in microwaveable bowl on HIGH 45 sec. or until caramels are melted; stir until blended. Drizzle over cheesecake just before serving. Top with Cool Whip.
Place completely unwrapped package of cream cheese in microwaveable bowl. Microwave on HIGH 10 sec. or just until softened. Add 15 sec. for each additional package of cream cheese.
Prepare using PHILADELPHIA Light Brick Cream Cheese Spread and COOL WHIP Light Whipped Topping.
+Not available at Walmart.
++Available in select stores only.
* Estimated cost per person based on prices for ingredients listed in the recipe as of the Price/Availability Effective Date. Like products may be substituted. Prices and selection may vary by store. Certain items not available in all stores, or at Walmart. Ingredient availability confirmed as of the Price/Availability Effective Date. Seasonal items available at peak only. Check with your local store or Walmart.ca for availability.
This article is intended as general information. Always be sure to read and follow the label(s)/instruction(s) that accompany your product(s). Walmart will not be responsible for any injury or damage caused by this activity.