Spicy Sirloin Quesadilla
Price/Availability Effective Date: February 10, 2014
|2||Great Value 7” Whole Wheat Tortillas|
|Great Value Extra Virgin Olive Oil|
|0.25 cup||Great Value Marble Cheddar Light Cheese grated|
|0.25 pkg||Walmart Fully Cooked, Seasoned Beef Sirloin Strips cut into bite-sized pieces|
|tbsp||Great Value Jalapeno Pepper Rings optional|
|Cilantro chopped, optional|
|0.25 cup||Great Value Thick ‘N Chunky Salsa|
- Heat a large non-stick skillet over medium. Spray one side of each tortilla with canola oil cooking spray.
- Place one tortilla, oiled side down, in the heated skillet. Sprinkle over half the grated cheese, sirloin pieces, chopped jalapeno rings, green onion and cilantro; finish with remaining cheese. Top with second tortilla, oiled side up, and press firmly with a spatula.
- Cook 2-3 minutes; carefully flip over then cook 2-3 minutes longer or until crispy and golden brown.
- Transfer to cutting board and cool 1-2 minutes. Cut into 6 wedges using a sharp knife. Serve with salsa on the side for dipping.
+Not available at Walmart.
++Available in select stores only.
* Estimated cost per person based on prices for ingredients listed in the recipe as of the Price/Availability Effective Date. Like products may be substituted. Prices and selection may vary by store. Certain items not available in all stores, or at Walmart. Ingredient availability confirmed as of the Price/Availability Effective Date. Seasonal items available at peak only. Check with your local store or Walmart.ca for availability.
This article is intended as general information. Always be sure to read and follow the label(s)/instruction(s) that accompany your product(s). Walmart will not be responsible for any injury or damage caused by this activity.