Spinach, Almond and Clementine 5 Grain Quinoa Salad
Price/Availability Effective Date: February 10, 2014
|1 pkg||Uncle Ben's Rice and Grains Savoury Quinoa Pilaf 5 Grain Blend|
|4 cups||Baby Spinach leaves|
|1 med||Avocado Ripe avocado, peeled, pitted and sliced|
|0.25 cup||Dried Cranberries|
|3 tbsp||Olive Oil|
|3 tbsp||Lemon Juice|
|2 tbsp||Fresh Parsley chopped|
|0.50 tsp||Dijon Mustard|
|0.25 tsp||Freshly ground pepper|
|0.25 cup||Almonds Chopped toasted almonds|
|0.25 cup||Goat cheese Crumbled (optional)|
- Prepare quinoa pilaf according to package directions. Spread into thin layer on baking sheet and refrigerate for about 15 minutes or until cooled completely.
- Toss quinoa pilaf with baby spinach, avocado, cranberries and clementines.
- Whisk together olive oil, lemon juice, parsley, mustard, salt and pepper. Drizzle over salad and toss to coat.
- Garnish with toasted almonds, and goat cheese (if using).
+Not available at Walmart.
++Available in select stores only.
* Estimated cost per person based on prices for ingredients listed in the recipe as of the Price/Availability Effective Date. Like products may be substituted. Prices and selection may vary by store. Certain items not available in all stores, or at Walmart. Ingredient availability confirmed as of the Price/Availability Effective Date. Seasonal items available at peak only. Check with your local store or Walmart.ca for availability.
This article is intended as general information. Always be sure to read and follow the label(s)/instruction(s) that accompany your product(s). Walmart will not be responsible for any injury or damage caused by this activity.