SPLENDA® Citrus Salsa
Price/Availability Effective Date: February 10, 2014
|2 lrg||Orange peeled, diced|
|1 lrg||Vidalia Onion peeled and chopped|
|2||Jalapeno Pepper seeded and minced|
|2 tbsp||Lime Juice (30 ml) fresh|
|0.25 cup||Great Value Orange Juice (60 ml) fresh|
|2 tbsp||SPLENDA® No Calorie Sweetener, Granulated (30 ml) - OR 3 packets of SPLENDA® No Calorie Sweetener|
|1 tbsp||Fresh Cilantro (15 ml) - chopped|
|1 tsp||Table Salt (5 ml)|
- Bring small saucepan of water to a boil.
- Blanch tomatoes for 30 seconds and then rinse with cold water.
- Peel and chop tomatoes.
- Place all ingredients in a large bowl and stir until mixed thoroughly.
- Allow to stand at room temperature for one hour (optional).
- Serve Citrus Salsa with baked tortilla chips or on top of grilled chicken or fish. Refrigerate any unused salsa.
+Not available at Walmart.
++Available in select stores only.
* Estimated cost per person based on prices for ingredients listed in the recipe as of the Price/Availability Effective Date. Like products may be substituted. Prices and selection may vary by store. Certain items not available in all stores, or at Walmart. Ingredient availability confirmed as of the Price/Availability Effective Date. Seasonal items available at peak only. Check with your local store or Walmart.ca for availability.
This article is intended as general information. Always be sure to read and follow the label(s)/instruction(s) that accompany your product(s). Walmart will not be responsible for any injury or damage caused by this activity.
About this recipe