Thai Fusion Shrimp & Orzo Salad
Price/Availability Effective Date: February 10, 2014
- Place shrimp in large shallow dish. Pour 1/2 cup (125 mL) of VH® Sweet Thai Chili Sauce over shrimp, turning so that all shrimp are well coated. Cover and marinate at room temperature for 30 minutes.
- Reserving sauce from dish, thread shrimp onto 4 skewers.
- Spray grill with PAM® Grilling Spray; heat to medium-high heat. Grill skewers, basting with reserved sauce during first 5 minutes only, until shrimp are opaque, approximately 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in large pot of lightly salted boiling water, cook pasta for 10 minutes. Reserving 1/2 cup (125 mL) of cooking water, drain pasta. Transfer to heated bowl. Immediately stir in tomatoes, feta cheese, remaining VH® Sweet Thai Chili Sauce and 2 tbsp (25 mL) of parsley. Stir in reserved cooking water to moisten if necessary.
- Remove shrimp from skewers. Arrange on top of orzo. Sprinkle with remaining chopped fresh parsley.
+Not available at Walmart.
++Available in select stores only.
* Estimated cost per person based on prices for ingredients listed in the recipe as of the Price/Availability Effective Date. Like products may be substituted. Prices and selection may vary by store. Certain items not available in all stores, or at Walmart. Ingredient availability confirmed as of the Price/Availability Effective Date. Seasonal items available at peak only. Check with your local store or Walmart.ca for availability.
This article is intended as general information. Always be sure to read and follow the label(s)/instruction(s) that accompany your product(s). Walmart will not be responsible for any injury or damage caused by this activity.