Thai Pork Stir Fry
Price/Availability Effective Date: February 10, 2014
|1 tbsp||Becel® Oil|
|1 lb||Pork Tenderloin thinly sliced|
|1||Red Bell Pepper cut into 1-in. (2.5 cm) pieces|
|1 cup||Snow peas halved|
|1 pkg||Knorr® Sidekicks® Thai Sweet Chili Noodles Side Dish|
|2||Green Onions thinly sliced|
- Heat Becel® Oil in large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat and cook pork, turning once, until pork is done, about 3 minutes. Remove pork from skillet and set aside.
- Add pepper and snow peas to same skillet and cook over medium-high heat, stirring frequently, until crisp-tender, about 5 minutes.
- Meanwhile, prepare Knorr® Sidekicks® according to package directions.
- Return pork to skillet and stir in green onions and prepared Knorr® Sidekicks®; let stand 2 minutes.
+Not available at Walmart.
++Available in select stores only.
* Estimated cost per person based on prices for ingredients listed in the recipe as of the Price/Availability Effective Date. Like products may be substituted. Prices and selection may vary by store. Certain items not available in all stores, or at Walmart. Ingredient availability confirmed as of the Price/Availability Effective Date. Seasonal items available at peak only. Check with your local store or Walmart.ca for availability.
This article is intended as general information. Always be sure to read and follow the label(s)/instruction(s) that accompany your product(s). Walmart will not be responsible for any injury or damage caused by this activity.