Toasted Coconut Caramel Ice Cream Pie
4 hr 20 min
Price/Availability Effective Date: February 10, 2014
|4 cups||Toasted flaked coconut divided|
|50 ml||Imperial® margarine melted|
|3.5 ml||Light Brown Sugar|
|1 container||Breyers® Creamery Style™ Natural Vanilla Ice Cream|
|1 cup||Whipping Cream or thick cream|
|0.5 cup||Caramel ice cream topping|
- Spray 9-inch (23-cm) glass pie plate with nonstick cooking spray; set aside.
- Combine 3 cups (750 mL) coconut, margarine and brown sugar in medium bowl and press into prepared pie plate. Freeze 10 minutes.
- Scoop 1/2 of the Breyers® Creamery Style™ Natural Vanilla Ice Cream into crust, smoothing to form an even layer; sprinkle with 1/2 cup (125 mL) coconut. Scoop in remaining Ice Cream, smoothing to form an even layer. Freeze 2 hours or overnight.
- Beat heavy cream with caramel ice cream topping in large bowl with electric mixer until stiff peaks form.
- Spread on ice cream or, if desired, spoon into pastry bag with star tip attachment and pipe onto pie; sprinkle with remaining coconut.
- Freeze 1 hour or until ready to serve.
- Drizzle, if desired, with additional caramel topping.
+Not available at Walmart.
++Available in select stores only.
* Estimated cost per person based on prices for ingredients listed in the recipe as of the Price/Availability Effective Date. Like products may be substituted. Prices and selection may vary by store. Certain items not available in all stores, or at Walmart. Ingredient availability confirmed as of the Price/Availability Effective Date. Seasonal items available at peak only. Check with your local store or Walmart.ca for availability.
This article is intended as general information. Always be sure to read and follow the label(s)/instruction(s) that accompany your product(s). Walmart will not be responsible for any injury or damage caused by this activity.