Toasted Pound Cake with Ice Cream & Bananas
Price/Availability Effective Date: February 10, 2014
- Preheat oven to 350°F (180°C).
- Blend Imperial® margarine with pumpkin pie spice; spread 1/4 cup (50 mL) margarine mixture on both sides of cake slices.
- Arrange cake slices on baking sheet and bake 15 minutes or until toasted; set aside and keep warm.
- Combine bananas, brown sugar and remaining 1/2 cup (125 mL) margarine mixture in microwave safe shallow dish.
- Microwave at HIGH, stirring once, 2 minutes or until heated through.
- Arrange warm cake on serving plates, then top with Breyers® Creamery Style™ Natural Vanilla Ice Cream and banana mixture.
+Not available at Walmart.
++Available in select stores only.
* Estimated cost per person based on prices for ingredients listed in the recipe as of the Price/Availability Effective Date. Like products may be substituted. Prices and selection may vary by store. Certain items not available in all stores, or at Walmart. Ingredient availability confirmed as of the Price/Availability Effective Date. Seasonal items available at peak only. Check with your local store or Walmart.ca for availability.
This article is intended as general information. Always be sure to read and follow the label(s)/instruction(s) that accompany your product(s). Walmart will not be responsible for any injury or damage caused by this activity.