Tortilla Brunch Bake
Price/Availability Effective Date: February 10, 2014
- Heat oven to 375º F.
- Blend eggs and cream cheese in blender until smooth.
- Arrange 6 tortillas on bottom of 13x9-inch baking dish sprayed with cooking spray, overlapping as necessary to evenly cover bottom of dish. Cover with egg mixture, and half each of the onions and cheddar. Top with remaining tortillas and salsa; cover.
- Bake 25 min. Top with remaining cheddar; bake, uncovered, 15 min. or until centre is set.
- Let stand 10 min. before serving topped with sour cream and remaining onions.
+Not available at Walmart.
++Available in select stores only.
* Estimated cost per person based on prices for ingredients listed in the recipe as of the Price/Availability Effective Date. Like products may be substituted. Prices and selection may vary by store. Certain items not available in all stores, or at Walmart. Ingredient availability confirmed as of the Price/Availability Effective Date. Seasonal items available at peak only. Check with your local store or Walmart.ca for availability.
This article is intended as general information. Always be sure to read and follow the label(s)/instruction(s) that accompany your product(s). Walmart will not be responsible for any injury or damage caused by this activity.