Tortilla Crusted Chicken Fingers & Crudite
Price/Availability Effective Date: February 10, 2014
- Preheat oven to 400˚ F (200˚ C).
- Combine chips with black pepper in shallow bowl or plate.
- Dip chicken in Becel® Buttery Taste margarine, then press into crumb mixture.
- Arrange on baking sheet and bake until chicken is thoroughly cooked, about 15 minutes.
- Serve with carrots, celery and dressing as dipping sauce.
- Recipe Twist: For a more adult recipe, leave pounded chicken breast halves whole. For a smoky hit, add ¼ tsp (1 mL)chipotle pepper to tortilla crumbs instead of black pepper and serve with fat-free ranch dressing.
+Not available at Walmart.
++Available in select stores only.
* Estimated cost per person based on prices for ingredients listed in the recipe as of the Price/Availability Effective Date. Like products may be substituted. Prices and selection may vary by store. Certain items not available in all stores, or at Walmart. Ingredient availability confirmed as of the Price/Availability Effective Date. Seasonal items available at peak only. Check with your local store or Walmart.ca for availability.
This article is intended as general information. Always be sure to read and follow the label(s)/instruction(s) that accompany your product(s). Walmart will not be responsible for any injury or damage caused by this activity.