Traditional Pan-fried Trout
Price/Availability Effective Date: February 10, 2014
- On a plate, mix flour with pepper for dredging the fish.
- Place milk in bowl, dip trout in milk and then place on plate to coat with flour on both sides.
- In large saucepan, heat canola oil to medium-high. Place fish in pan and fry for approximately 4 – 5 minutes per side or until golden brown.
- Allow fish to stand in pan for about 10 minutes before slicing and serving. Garnish with a wedge of lemon and serve with baked potatoes and steamed vegetables, if desired.
+Not available at Walmart.
++Available in select stores only.
* Estimated cost per person based on prices for ingredients listed in the recipe as of the Price/Availability Effective Date. Like products may be substituted. Prices and selection may vary by store. Certain items not available in all stores, or at Walmart. Ingredient availability confirmed as of the Price/Availability Effective Date. Seasonal items available at peak only. Check with your local store or Walmart.ca for availability.
This article is intended as general information. Always be sure to read and follow the label(s)/instruction(s) that accompany your product(s). Walmart will not be responsible for any injury or damage caused by this activity.