Unfried Ice Cream Donuts
1 hr 25 min
Price/Availability Effective Date: February 10, 2014
|1 cup||Toasted cinnamon cereal crushed|
|1 tbsp||Becel Buttery Taste margarine melted|
|2 cups||Breyers® Creamery Style™ Natural Vanilla Ice Cream|
|Chocolate syrup optional|
- Preheat oven to 350°F (180°C). Line baking sheet with aluminum foil. Toss cereal and Becel® Buttery Taste margarine on sheet. Bake 6 minutes or until toasted. Cool completely.
- Shape Breyers® Creamery Style™ Natural Vanilla Ice Cream into 4 (1/2-cup/ 125 mL) balls, then freeze 1 hour or until firm.
- Evenly coat Ice Cream with cereal. Press to flatten slightly, then shape a hole in the center to make a donut shape. Freeze until ready to serve.
- Arrange Ice Cream on serving plates. Drizzle, if desired, with chocolate syrup.
+Not available at Walmart.
++Available in select stores only.
* Estimated cost per person based on prices for ingredients listed in the recipe as of the Price/Availability Effective Date. Like products may be substituted. Prices and selection may vary by store. Certain items not available in all stores, or at Walmart. Ingredient availability confirmed as of the Price/Availability Effective Date. Seasonal items available at peak only. Check with your local store or Walmart.ca for availability.
This article is intended as general information. Always be sure to read and follow the label(s)/instruction(s) that accompany your product(s). Walmart will not be responsible for any injury or damage caused by this activity.