Because life happens,
there's insurance from
and Travel Insurance
to help protect your family.
Helps you be prepared for an unexpected accident.
- $2,000 in accidental death coverage FREE for 5 years1,2,‡.
- No medical questions or exams for enrolment.
- Premiums don’t increase as you age or if your health changes.
- Plans start at only $9.50/month for yourself or $17.25/month for your whole family3‡.
Term Life Insurance*
Helps protect the financial future of your family.
- Living benefit of up to $50,0004.
- Opportunity to be approved and covered instantly5.
- $50,000 to $250,0006 in coverage for you and your spouse.
- 30-day satisfaction guarantee.
- Coverage for as little as $4.25/month7.
Helps pay your expenses while you’re recovering from a hospital stay.
- 30-day satisfaction guarantee.
- Daily Hospital Cash Benefit, from $50/day to $200, for up to 365 days.
- Home Recovery Benefit, from $50/day to $200/day, Starting at only $5.25/month for yourself or $9.63/month for you and your spouse8‡.
Need Help with Visit our Support Centre
* Group Accident, Term Life and Hospital Cash insurance plans are underwritten by The Canada Life Assurance Company. Complete details of coverage, including limitations and exclusions that apply, are set out in the Certificate of Insurance provided on enrollment.
† Travel insurance policies are underwritten by The Manufacturers Life Insurance Company. Complete details of coverage, including limitations and exclusions that apply, are set out in the policies provided on enrollment.
‡ Conditions, restrictions, limitations and exclusions apply. Complete details of coverage are set out in the Certificate of Insurance provided on enrollment. Please read it carefully and keep it in a safe place.
1 The $2,000 coverage is accidental death coverage only and does not apply to the Insured Individual’s spouse or dependents. Only the Insured Individual, the person whose name appears on the Certificate of Insurance, qualifies for this offer. The free $2,000 coverage will continue for five years as long as you reside in Canada and the Group Master Policy remains in force.
2 Limit of one Certificate per Insured Individual.
3 For $50,000 of Single or Family Coverage, plus applicable taxes. Premium amounts will vary according to coverage amount and choice of coverage. Contact Canada Life directly at 1-855-272-4749 for details. All benefits, including free coverage, reduce by 50% at age 70 and at age 75 benefits are further reduced to 25% of the original amount.
4 Pays you up to 50% of your coverage (up to $50,000) if you are diagnosed with a terminal illness before the age of 70.
5 There are just a few short medical questions on the Application Form. Most applicants will be approved without a medical examination. Some exceptions may apply.
6 Additional coverage options are available. Contact Canada Life directly at 1-855-272-4750 for details.
7 Plus applicable taxes. Based on the rate for a female non-smoker between the ages of 18 to 25. Premium amounts will vary according to level of coverage amount, age, gender and smoking categories chosen.
8 Based on the rate for an individual between the ages of 18-44 for Single Coverage of $50/day or Joint Coverage of $50/day, plus applicable taxes. Premium amounts will vary according to coverage amount and choice of coverage. All benefits reduce by 50% at age 65.
™Canada Life and design are trademarks of The Canada Life Assurance Company.
Manulife and the Block Design are trademarks of The Manufacturers Life Insurance Company and are used by it, and by its affiliates under license.
™All Walmart trademarks are the property of Walmart Inc. and are used by The Canada Life Assurance Company and The Manufacturers Life Insurance Company under license.