Choose the plan that best fits you or your family’s needs.
- Emergency Medical Plan for travel outside of Canada. Covers emergency medical expenses when travelling outside of Canada.
- Travel Canada Emergency Medical Plan covers emergency medical expenses when travelling within Canada and outside your home province.
- All Inclusive Plan coverage of emergency medical expenses, PLUS trip cancellation, baggage loss and delay, flight or travel accidents.
- Emergency Medical Plan provides emergency medical coverage for an unlimited number of trips in a 12-month period within Canada and outside your home province, up to the trip duration selected.
- Multi-Trip All Inclusive Plan includes Emergency Medical Plan coverage, PLUS trip cancellation, baggage loss and delay, flight or travel accidents.
Additional Plan Options
- Trip Cancellation and Interruption
- Top Up adds extra days of coverage when you extend your trip.
- Students Plan coverage when studying abroad or in another province.
- Visitors to Canada Plan
Have any questions? Want to request a Quote?
Call Manulife at 1-844-812-8790 for more information.
(Monday to Friday 8:00 am – 8:00 pm ET)
*Travel insurance is underwritten by
The Manufacturers Life Insurance Company (Manulife) and by First North American Insurance Company, a wholly owned subsidiary of Manulife.
Complete details of coverage, including any limitations, restrictions or exclusions that may apply, are set out in the Policy provided on enrollment. Please read it carefully and keep it in a safe place.
Manulife and the Block Design are trademarks of The Manufacturers Life Insurance Company and are used by it, and by its affiliates under licence.
All Walmart trademarks are the property of Wal-Mart Stores, Inc. and are used by The Manufacturers Life Insurance Company and First North American Insurance Company under license.