About Ad Match
What is Ad Match?
Ad Match is Walmart’s way of guaranteeing unbeatable low prices for all of our customers. We check and proactively match 1000s of prices so you save more! In the rare case that you find a price that beats ours—we’ll match it. We’ll gladly Ad Match with proof of the current in store retail price of any local competitor’s ad (printed or digital) for an identical item, provided that the item is in stock.
What is excluded from Ad Match?
Please note that only items sold and shipped by Walmart are eligible for an Ad Match request.
Ad Match is not applicable to: used or refurbished items, clearance sales, combination promotions (i.e. gift with purchase), double or triple coupons, after-sale rebate offers, preferred customer discounts or random discounts (i.e. scratch and save events) offered by other retailers, competitor misprints, or withdrawn or corrected advertisements.
We reserve the right to limit quantities. Our “local competitors” and “identical items” are determined by us. Walmart’s Ad Match program may be modified or withdrawn at any time without notice.
How to request an Ad Match
How do I request an Ad Match online?
Here’s how you can request an Ad Match online:
- Complete and submit our Ad Match form.
- Your request will be forwarded to our Customer Service team and you’ll hear from us shortly.
- Please note that when submitting an Ad Match request online, you must provide a URL (website address) to the local competitor’s digital flyer. If you only have a printed copy of the flyer, please request an Ad Match in store.
How do I request an Ad Match in store?
Here’s how you can request an Ad Match in store:
- Present a valid flyer (printed or digital) of any local competitor to a Walmart Associate at checkout.
- If approved, your Walmart Associate will match the price on the spot.