Infinity Turbo Convection Oven |AX707M| 11.0L
AX-707M | Infinity: Portable Convection Oven - 11L
A New Generation in CookingTM
With the Infinity Portable Convection Oven, you can prepare delicious, healthy meals in less than half the time of traditional methods. What makes these superior results possible is our revolutionary approach to certain time-honoured cooking methods.
Professional cooks have long known that they could improve upon traditional oven cooking by using a fan to accelerate the circulation of the oven’s hot air. This traditional convection consists of a fan mounted on one side of a metal box.
The Infinity Turbo Oven improves upon traditional convection ovens in the following ways:
- The Infinity Turbo Oven is made of durable French-made Arcopal glass instead of metal, so that you can clearly see what you are cooking from all sides.
- The Infinity Turbo Oven combines a circular bowl with a fan mounted in the lid so that hot air currents move down over the food, around the bowl’s sides, and then back up to the fan. This creates a tornado-like flow of constantly moving, super-heated air that cooks and browns food quickly and thoroughly.
- The Infinity Turbo oven uses cooking racks that allow you to cook two levels of food at once. In addition, when meat, poultry, or fish is cooked on the lower racks, fats and oils are blown away through the grating. You will cook lighter, more nutritious meals.
Consider these other benefits:
- Meat and poultry turn out brown and crisp on all sides, moist and juicy on the inside.
- Sliced potatoes can be “air-fried” with a small amount of oil and will turn out crisp and golden brown.
- Breads and pastries rise higher and turn out fluffier and moister than in a standard oven.
- You can save up to 50% of the energy consumed by a standard oven.
- Multi-level cooking allows you to cook an entire meal at one time.