10 Inch Length 120N Lift Pneumatic Support Hydraulic Gas Springs Stay 4 Pcs
Sold and shipped by
Oh no! The item you are looking at is out of stock online.
Enter your email address and we’ll notify you if the item comes back in stock in the next 30 days.
Please select a specific item above, including all attributes such as size and colour.
The service is currently unavailable. Please try back again later.
|Where can you get it?||When can you get it?||How much does it cost?|
from your location
|How can you get it?||When can you get it?||How much does it cost?|
|Where can you get it?||Is it available?||What is the price in-store?|
| || |
Description & Features+
This gas support is down open system, you can pull it slight then it can extend naturally.
Gas Springs are ideal motion control devices for lifting, holding, counter balancing, and providing support for applications such as horizontally hinged doors, lids, hoods and canopies.
Installation process:Fist made the pipe of pneumatic underprop installation the need open an close cupboard door, installation size is about 70mm from cupboard door running axletree.
Keep cupboard door at the place of open 90 degree, made the?pneumatic underprop free protend, then made the beanpole part rivet on rim of cupboard door.
- Rod Length: 87mm/3.4"; Tube Diameter: 15mm/0.6"; Tube Length: 120mm/4.7"
- Total Length: 260mm/10"; Mount Hole Size: 4mm/0.16", 16 x 4mm/0.63" x 0.16" (L*W); Round Bracket Size: 31 x 18mm/1.2" x 0.7" (D*H)
- Long Bracket Size: 50 x 15 x 20mm/2" x 0.6" x 0.8" (L*W*H); Package Content: 4 x Gas Spring, Some Install Parts; Weight: 532g
- Material: Metal, Plastic; Product Name: Gas Spring; Main Color: Gray, Silver Tone
If you buy something online but it's not everything you dreamed it to be, no worries! We're here for you.
You can return this item within 90 days from the day you receive your online order.
There are two easy ways to return this item:
- Return this item to a Walmart store
- Return this item by mail
From the Manufacturer +
Q & A+