10 Pcs Heat Protection TF 85 Celsius Thermal Fuse 250V 10A
Oh no! The item you are looking at is out of stock online.
Enter your email address and we’ll notify you if the item comes back in stock in the next 30 days.
Please select a specific item above, including all attributes such as size and colour.
The service is currently unavailable. Please try back again later.
|Where can you get it?||When can you get it?||How much does it cost?|
from your location
|How can you get it?||When can you get it?||How much does it cost?|
|Where can you get it?||Is it available?||What is the price in-store?|
| || |
Description & Features+
- Metal RY thermal fuse (thermal cut off, temperature fuse) which use heat sensitive grain materials (organic chemical) as heat sensitive material.
- Function is to cut off the circuit of appliances when temperature exceed specified TF value because of unexpected fault.
- Widely used in electric current provider, power switch, computer, telephone, home appliance, communication products, all kinds of instrument and electronic and electric components, motor and all kinds of small home appliance such as electric iron, thermoelectric blower, microwave oven, refrigerator etc as heat protection.
- Note: Please pay attention to the voltage before ordering.
- Rated Current : 10A;Pin Diameter : 1mm/ 0.039"
- Body Size : 13 x 4mm/ 0.51" x 0.16" (L*D);Total Length : 65mm/ 2.6"
- Material : Metal;Color : Silver Tone
- Weight : 20g;Package : 10 x Thermal Fuse
If you buy something online but it's not everything you dreamed it to be, no worries! We're here for you.
You can return this item within 90 days from the day you receive your online order.
There are two easy ways to return this item:
- Return this item to a Walmart store
- Return this item by mail
From the Manufacturer +
Q & A+